Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Owl Swap!

I've got so many swaps to share! My most recent swap was an owl themed swap over on Craftster. Here are the goodies I made for my partner Cassey! Her favorite colors are teals and greens so I went with those dominant colors. I'm really happy with how everything turned out :)


I received my swap package in the mail this past weekend. Here are the wonderful items Cassey made for me. Firstly, a really nice 8-bit owl tissue cover. It's super cute :3


Next she sent me some owl trinkets. The black one is hand carved and painted!


Some deliciously cute owl art based on my wists! I love it! The color scheme is right up my alley. :D


Lastly, she sent me some Star Wars Extras!!


These incredible pendants are also hand carved and painted! Holey Moley Cassey! Your craftsmanship is incredible!! I can't wait to wear one of these with my Jedi Barbie Costume! XD Cassey also sells more Geek-chic charms and necklaces over on her Etsy! Check them out here!

No comments: