Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Received! OTT HP Swap!

I received my package from Rose yesterday! Firstly, I received a letter from a local animal shelter saying that they found a wounded owl who was oddly carrying a package addressed to me. She said the owl is in good care and hopes that the box finds me. Also how surprised she was that an owl would be delivering a package. Hah! Muggles...

A mysterious trunk? I'm intrigued. . .

Oh Luna! What have you done now!? A letter from Xenophilius Lovegood stated that poor Luna had shrunk herself. He needed me to watch over her until he can find a way to reverse the spell.

My Partner put so much creativity into my swap package. Even though I had a hard time with the size restrictions for this swap I really enjoyed crafting for it. And! The gallery is looking amazing!

No comments: