Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Weekend Splurging


This past weekend Elise and I went shopping at some crafty specialty shops. Firstly, a shop in Lutz, FL called Scrap and Sew. They carry high quality designer fabrics. I'm not much on designer anything, but I just couldn't resist this print by Moda Fabrics. The color scheme is just what I'm feelin' right now. Check out the rest of their Central Park collection here!


Everytime I walk into Fiber Art Inc in Odessa I want to buy sooo much yarn! Lucky for my bank account, I only walked away with one. I have a particular project in mind for this Dusty Blue skein. ;)

1 comment:

GeekySweetheart said...

I know what you mean, I'm loving some designer fabrics at the moment, the quality and colours really make a difference. But yea, designer 'stuff' can take a long walk off a short cliff :-) I love your fabric :-)

x G