Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Swap Out!



These little guys will be on their way to Canada tomorrow! I'm swapping 1 full set of my amigurumi jellyfish for one of Dahlia's amazing Tardis Quilts! She put together an 'Invite your Partner RD 17' Swap over on Craftster. I'm so happy she agree'd to swap with me! I even sent her an added bonus! I spied through her Wists and noticed her love of Cardinals. I quickly, at the last minute, decided to crochet her one. :) I used this pattern on Ravelry and made a few additions. I think he's rather cute. :)

3 comments:

GeekySweetheart said...

OMFG I've had that quilt on my wist for AGES... SO jealous!

Unknown said...

Love the cardinal. Can't quite figure out how to alter the pattern. Mind sharing?

Unknown said...

Hi there,

I new here and would love to purchase some of the patterns. How do I go about that?

Thanks,
Crystal