Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Amigurumi Owls


I wanted to share some of my Amigurumi owls that I made some time ago. These were made for the Great Owl Crochet Along over on the Itsy Bitsy Spider Crochet Blog. The pattern belongs to Karla Fitch, I made a few adjustments to suit my liking. One owl is made over roughly 2-3 days, with a size D hook. See the flickr group here!

On a side note, PosiPlush is the name I chose for my Etsy some time ago. So if you see a PosiPlush watermark, don't worry, it's still me :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these owls! They are different from anything i've ever seen

Unknown said...

Very cute guys. We love they way they are keeping their eyes shut as if dreaming of something very nice. :)

Awesome Needles said...

Hola que tal? tienes un blog muy bonito, me he dado una vuelta por él y me quedo como seguidora. Te invito a que conozcas el mío, y si te gusta te invito a seguirme también. Además ahora he comenzado una nueva iniciativa para promocionar los blogs que te puede interesar. Te dejo el enlace. Espero que te guste. Un saludo
http://awesomeneedles.blogspot.com.es/