Friday, February 18, 2011

Amigurumi 10th Doctor!


I have been waiting to post these photos! Oh I'm such a proud crafter! Absolutely Thrilled with how he turned out. The most difficult part was figuring out how to do his hair. I had to do justice! David Tennant has great hair! I think this method was perfect! :)


Squeee! His little sideburns are my favorite part! :D


My partner LOVED him. I'm so happy. I plan to make one for myself and write down the pattern as I go. Then I'll be able to post it online. :)

6 comments:

Nikki @ Eveningsong Ink said...

By far my most favourite Doctor. Love the hair!

PosiTori said...

Oh me too! I'm glad I do his fabulous hair justice! I'm really excited for the new season! :D It'll be starting up in about a month!

Unknown said...

Hi, do you sell this?
Nicky

PosiTori said...

@Nicoletta

I plan on making another one and writing down the pattern. I've just been swamped recently.

Unknown said...

Do you have this pattern available?

Unknown said...

has this pattern been made available?